Thursday, September 27, 2007

Eve - part 1

It only seems right that I should call my first lady friend ‘Eve’. She was the one who lead this poor boy astray by offering him a bite of the forbidden fruit. Not that I am entirely innocent. I could have refused, but it was something that I wanted to do and I leapt at the opportunity and seized it with both hands.


Eve came to my attention when I saw an ad that she had placed in the personal columns of the local paper. It read;
Slim man 35 - 40 wanted by married lady for fun, discreet times.

I shouldn't have been looking, but I was and once it had caught my eye I couldn't get it out of my mind. So a day or 2 later when Mrs Apple was out of the house I dialled the number and left a message. A text message came back and events were under way. Eve had a short list of about 6 guys from the ones who had called her and she met them separately to check their suitability. We met one afternoon to have a cup of coffee and to check each other out. Eve was a nice, demure lady of around 35 years. She was slim and had a large mop of red frizzy hair. I liked her and found her quite easy to chat to. All the while, as we sat sipping coffee and making small talk, I was trying to imagine what she looked like naked.
What would her breasts look like?
What about her pussy? Would it be shaved, trim, or wild?
What would she be like in bed? Was she a screamer or did she keep it to herself?
And how would those lips feel if she wrapped them around my cock?

At the time I could only imagine these things, and although I was hoping, I wasn't to know that soon all would be revealed to me as Eve made her choice…

No comments: