Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Eve - part 2

A short time after our initial meeting I received a message from Eve to say that she had seen all the prospective candidates that appealed to her and she had made her final choice. Was I still interested in getting together for some discreet fun? Was I what! I had to pinch myself to believe that this was real. We agreed on a day and Eve said she would call back with the final details. As the day approached Eve told me that she had secured a motel room for a few hours and I was to meet her there at the agreed time. Everything was set to go and I have to confess that I never once thought about cancelling or postponing the meeting.

The day arrived and I got to the motel a few minutes early with my heart pounding in my chest. I was parking the car when a text message advised me that Eve had just arrived and was in room 17. I walked across the car park and knocked on the door marked 17. Eve opened the door and let me in. She looked exactly as I remembered her and my cock began to twitch in my pants in anticipation. The motel room was small but adequate and contained everything that I thought we would need, bed, bathroom, toilet, along with a table and TV. Eve locked the door and sat back at the table where her bag was.
“I am so nervous”, she said. “I have never done anything like this before.”
“Neither have I,” I replied “I’m a bit nervous, too, but I don’t want to back out either,’ I confessed.
Eve looked at me and smiled. We spent a few minutes sitting at the table making small talk and I don’t think either one of us knew how to take the next step and get things started. Suddenly Eve stood up and stated she was going to the bathroom.
“Oh my God,” I thought. “What is she going to do? Is she changing into something sexy? Is she undressing completely? Should I be undressed when she comes back?”
A multitude of thoughts raced through my brain and the most I could manage to do was to move over and sit on the side of the bed. Eve emerged a few minutes later, dressed exactly as she was before, and said “that feels better.” Thank goodness I was still dressed. She came over and sat on the end of the bed.
“Let’s do this if we are going to,” she said “Or we will run out of time.”

She stood up and pulled her T-shirt over her head and dropped it on the floor. Then she unclasped her bra and dropped it onto the T-shirt. Quick as a wink she undid her slacks, let them fall to her ankles and stepped out of them. Then her brief white panties went the same way. She was naked and she walked around to the other side of the bed, pulled the covers back and lay on the white sheet. I tried not to stare. I wanted to appear natural, like I saw naked women all the time, but in truth this was the first fully naked woman apart from my wife that I had seen in over 15 years. I pulled off my shirt and then undid my shorts and let them drop. Only then did I realise that I still had my shoes on and I hurriedly unlaced them and kicked them off. My rock hard cock was thrusting against the front of my undershorts so I released it and dropped my undies into the pile of clothes. Eve was watching me and I hoped she liked what she saw. I lay down next to her, about to experience what I had wished for…

2 comments:

We're Only Animals said...

Tease!!

Adam Apple said...

Thanks for stopping by again, and for adding me to your blog roll.