Friday, November 9, 2007

Fantasy 'D'


I have a fantasy about one of Mrs A's friends. I shall call her 'D' and we have known her for many years, in fact she was a bridesmaid at our wedding. D is still single and I don't think she has even had a serious boyfriend. She is a lovely girl with a great sense of humour and I get along really well with her. D is also a red head and I just have a thing for red heads.

In my fantasy, D asks me if I will help her to have a child as she knows her time is running out and she doesn't want to miss the boat. I tell her I will do it, but it has to be a child of love not an artificial insemination. This doesn't bother her and I think it excites her as much as it does me.


I arrive at D's house and she is dressed in a simple blouse and skirt. We go through to the bedroom where she has lit some candles to set the mood. I approve of this. I embrace her and we start to kiss. She seems unsure and hesitant and I can tell that it is her lack of sexual experience that is holding her back. I tell her to relax and it will all be OK.

With my reassurances she seems to relax a little and I unbutton her blouse and let it fall to the floor. I cup her breast and kiss her cleavage. She tenses but then relaxes and I feel that she wants more. I slip her bra straps off her shoulders and then reach around and unclasp her bra. She slides it off and her breasts stand proudly on their own. I wonder when the last time a man gazed upon them.

I take each breast and kiss the soft white skin before taking the pink nipple into my mouth. It hardens and stands erect under stimulation from my tongue and lips. While I suck her breasts, I reach around and unzip her skirt and let it drop. She steps back out of it and stands before me wearing just her brief white panties.

I push her back onto the bed and then peel off my T-shirt. I remove my jeans and then my boxers. Her eyes seem to widen as she sees my hard cock standing to attention. Has she seen one before? I straddle her and then kiss my way down her body to her panties. She is moist and I am pleased because I know I am pleasuring her.

I kiss her through her panties and lick the front, tasting her juices. Then I take the waist band and pull them down. As I pull them off she draws up her legs to hide her pussy. I take her knees and move them apart. Her pussy is nestled in a light clump of ginger hair. Her moisture clings to the hair and her lips glisten with expectation.

I open her with my fingers and begin to lick her clit. Her breath quickens and the juice starts to flood from her pussy. I finger her and soon she has shed all inhibition as she writhes and bucks on the bed. I take my cock and guide it to her waiting hole. It slides in easily and I start to fuck her with long, slow strokes.
Soon I am pounding her with reckless abandon and before long we cum together in a shuddering climax. I stay tightly pressed to her hips so that all my cum remains with in her. We bask in the afterglow for a bit before washing up and dressing. She tells me that she hopes we were successful in conceiving a baby but she wouldn't mind if we had to try once or twice more. I agree and ask her to keep me posted on the result of her pregnancy test.

I know, of course, that she won't fall pregnant because I have had a vasectomy, but I won't tell her just yet. I want a bit more of that sweet pussy first...

7 comments:

We're Only Animals said...

You have some imagination Adam and she is HOT!!

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry what were you saying? I was too busy looking at the pictures. No I'm kidding, that was a great sexual story.

Adam Apple said...

We're Only Animals- You have no idea what goes on in this imagination of mine, and Yes, she is HOT!!

Marques- Thanks for stopping by. Glad you liked the pictures, Oh, and also the story...

Lavender Fields said...

You bad boy LOL
Very hot story too

Adam Apple said...

Anna- I am a bad boy. I think I need a spanking. Volunteers ... anyone?

BirdMadGirl said...

I love your fantasy... and the closing to the story is brilliant ;)

Beautiful images...

Adam Apple said...

Valyna- pity it is only a fantasy, but it might be better that way.