Thursday, February 7, 2008

Holly Days (Summer Romance - part 2).

Finally, the kids are back at school and I have found a few spare minutes to complete my account of Holly during the summer break. Here we go...

A few minutes after leaving home I arrived at Holly's unit and knocked on the door with a certain degree of trepidation. She answered almost immediately and let me in, saying she was glad I had come over. I sat at the kitchen bench while Holly went about preparing some coffee. After she had made it, she brought the cups over and went to sit next to me. I stood up and reached an arm out to her. She came to me, I kissed her and wrapped my arms around her. We quickly forgot about the coffee.

She seemed eager for attention and hungry for love. We kissed passionately for several minutes and our hands alternated between grasping each other's hair and exploring an unfamiliar body. She took my hand and led me through to the bedroom. It took no time at all for us to remove each other's clothing and tumble onto the bed.

Holly had lovely, full breasts with dark pink nipples. They looked even lovelier than I had remembered them from the beach. As I ran my hands over them, she confessed that she had known I was observing her at the beach and had wanted to tease me. I'm glad she did because it certainly got my attention. I licked and sucked her nipples while running my hand across her stomach and thighs. I ended up at the dark curls that covered her pussy.

She parted her legs and I dipped my fingers into her wetness. She was so wet that my finger slid easily between her lips and found her clit. I teased her a little, but I had to taste her so I eased myself down between her legs and parted her lips. I slid some fingers into her while I licked and sucked her. Her juices poured out over my hand, and she tasted so sweet.

Then Holly took control. She didn't want to cum just yet so she pushed me onto my back and began to please me. She found my weakness immediately as she nibbled on my nipples. Sensing my pleasure she worked on them for longer than anyone has in quite a while. By the time she got to my cock, I was rock hard and precum was dribbling from the end. Her mouth and hands worked beautifully over my shaft and balls and if possible, she got me even harder.

She was ready for me then, so she straddled me and lowered herself onto my cock. I easily slid into her waiting slit and she began to ride me. Slowly at first and I reached up to squeeze and fondle her bouncing breasts. Then I slipped my hands down to grip her arse and pull her down harder on my cock. She got faster and soon she was riding me with wild abandon. I was thrusting back into her. She must have wanted me to cum because she took one hand and began to tease my nipples again. It was too much for me and I grabbed her hips and started to shoot into her. Feeling me go, she started to cum as well and I felt her pussy grip me as waves of ecstasy washed over the two of us. She collapsed back onto the bed and we lay there together, our fingers lightly exploring each other's bodies.

We chatted for a while, in the semi darkness of her bedroom. It seems our marriages were very similar, and each of us was starved of the intimacy that we once enjoyed with our respective partners. It seems so sad that people have to seek comfort in the arms of strangers because their needs are being ignored by the person they love. Even though we came from opposite sides of the world, our lives were almost identical.

Anyway, eventually we headed for the shower to clean up. Under the warm water we washed each other with soapy hands. Holly washed my cock and I soaped her breasts. I found myself becoming hard again and Holly became more enthusiastic with her washing. Soon I had her pressed against the tile wall and I entered her from behind while my hand searched her out in front. I wasn't able to cum a second time (I'm not as young as I once was), but I brought Holly to another climax. We exited the shower, dried off and got dressed.

Time was now of the essence as it was nearing lunch time and my family would be returning from the beach, while Holly's would be back from their cruise. We kissed and said our goodbyes before going our separate ways.

I had one more encounter with Holly before she left, and then she was headed back to England so there would be no more meetings. We did exchange email addresses and we have been in touch since, with a few steamy emails. I hope our paths cross again one day because I really liked her and felt like I had found a kindred spirit in her. If not, then there is always web cam I suppose...

No comments: