Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness #42.



1.) What condiment goes best with french fries?
I always like salt and vinegar. I guess that is 2 condiments but they just work so well together. If forced to choose just one then it would be salt. Vinegar on it's own isn't so good.

2.) What condiment do you feel best represents your personality?
I'll say salt again. It goes well with most things, but like all nice things too much of it isn't good for you.

3.) If the love of your life was a different religion from you, would you convert for them if they asked you to?
I am not religious so it wouldn't be a big deal for me. If she was the love of my life then I am sure I could be persuaded to 'embrace' a religion, even though I know my heart wouldn't be in it and I would still be an unbeliever at heart. And the sex would have to be pretty darn good as well!

4.) What is your favourite thing to eat with peanut butter?
I don't know of any other way to eat peanut butter apart from spreading it on bread or eating it straight from the jar, so I will say that bread is my favourite thing to eat with peanut butter.

5.) If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
Yes, and No. Yes because it would be nice to be able to put your affairs in order and say goodbye to folks before the big day arrived, and No because I would hate the count down to the last day and it would be awful to know that you would be dead in X number of days. If I did know the day of my death then I certainly wouldn't start any long novels, or begin any big projects if I knew I wouldn't get them finished in time. Or get involved in any long running TV series if I'd never get to see the final episode.

6.) If you could change your eye colour to anything in the world you wanted, what would you change it to?
I don't know that I would. I don't have a particular eye colour that is a favourite. I like dark eyes on women, I find it sexy, but I don't know that it would look all that good on me.

7.) Are you more often the partner in crime or the good conscience with your friends and family?
Usually the partner in crime. I am easily lead. I think my conscience died from neglect.

1 comment:

Dana said...

You know, over in this part of the world it's difficult to find vinegar for fries. Seems the only time anyone serves it is when they are serving fish too!