Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness #43.


1.) What items (if any) do you get embarrassed to purchase?

When I was much younger I used to get embarrassed about buying condoms, but now I would happily buy a packet if needs be. I don't think I get embarrassed about buying anything these days. I may find it a little difficult to buy sex toys or objects as it is not something I have ever had to do, and I am not sure that I would know what to ask for.

2.) What sexual position do you and your partner/significant other use most?
If, and when, the opportunity arises, sex is performed in the missionary position. Mrs A. feels uncomfortable and dirty in other positions. Luckily, missionary is one of my favourite positions so I don't complain.

3.) What if you could sense and read the moods of other people? Do you think that would be useful or useless? What ways could you use it?
I think this would be an extremely useful talent to have. Where do I sign up to get it?? I never seem to pick up on the subtle signs that people supposedly use to indicate their mood changes, and I often end up making situations worse when really I have the best of intentions. This ability could stop me from making an ass of myself, although it would have to be really special to be able to do that.

4.) What is the last thing you broke by accident?
A glass in the kitchen. I was washing it and it just slipped from my hand and shattered on the floor. Luckily it wasn't an expensive glass, and more importantly, no-one was cut by the thousands of pieces of glass that went everywhere.

5.) If you had to lose one of your body parts what would it be and why?
I feel kind of attached to all my body parts so I am not sure I would want to give any of them away. If I had to then maybe I could donate a kidney or some other such organ. If I just had to lose it without there being some positive outcome then perhaps something useless like my appendix could be volunteered. External body parts, I might opt for something I have plenty of, like a finger or toe.

6.) How do you feel about anal sex?
It is not something I have had a lot of experience with, but I did enjoy the few times that I have experimented with it. It is something I want to try again.

7.) If you could have the ability to solve problems quickly and easily or the ability to know without doubt every time a person told a lie, which ability would you want and why?
I would take the problem solving ability. It would be great to be able to solve all kinds of problems quickly and easily. And if someone lied to you and it created a problem then you would be able to solve it, quickly and easily.

No comments: