Tuesday, January 8, 2008

TMI Tuesday #10

Hey, just got back from my glorious vacation and I have some great stories to tell. I met a wonderful lady and had some really great times with her. You will have to come back to read all about them.
But I am just in time for this week's TMI. If you want to know what TMI is all about, then click here and play along.

1) Do you have/ever had any dating or sex superstitions? (Wear 'lucky jeans' on first date, always light a vanilla candle, etc.) If so, what are they?
No, I'm not really a superstitious person, so i don't have any lucky 'anythings' or any rituals that I have to go through. Sorry if that sounds boring.

2) If you were stranded on the old deserted island, and a genie appeared who could only grant you one wish -- to bring one of the following people to join you, who would it be?

- your spouse/significant other
- an unrequited love or some person you've had a crush on
- an old/past love
- your best friend

Definitely the unrequited love/crush. What better way to get to know someone and requite that love than to be alone on a desert island together? All that warm, balmy weather would just set the mood for some romance.
Failing that, an old or past love could also be a lot of fun. I can think of a few that I would like to meet up with again.

3) Tell us "weather or not" you're in the mood -- how does rain, snow, sleet, scorching heat, sweltering humidity etc. affect your libido.
Rain does it for me. I love a good rain storm, and throw in a bit of thunder and lightning and I am definitely in the mood. I've never experienced snow or sleet so I can't say if I find them sexy or not, but I do fancy 'getting it on' in the snow one day. Scorching heat and humidity do nothing for me and it gets too damn uncomfortable to get close to somebody in that kind of weather. Yep, give me a thunder storm any day of the week.

4) Are you a crying drunk, an angry drunk, a 'I'm drunk, let's screw' sort of a drinker? (And, if you do not drink -- which one of those things is the reason?)
I become a happy and flirtatious drunk. I guess it lowers my inhibitions so I am likely to say anything, or try anything, without worrying about the consequences. I don't drink anywhere near as much as I used to, and very rarely get drunk at all these days.

5) Who turns you on the most & why:

the activist
the author
the care-giver/healer (nurse, doctor, masseuse, herbalist, chiropractor etc.)
the comedian
the educator (professor, teacher, mentor etc.)
the model
the musician
the politician
the scientist

The Activist leaves me a little cold. Probably a bit too alternative for my liking.
The Author excites me because I admire people who can use words to portray exactly what they are thinking.
The Healer could really press my buttons as I have a thing for nurses. Might be something to do with working in hospitals in my younger days and dating a few nurses. Ahhh, such lovely memories...
The Comedian I could take or leave. No preferences there.
The Educator/teacher could give the nurse a run for her money in the fantasy stakes. I love the thought of staying behind after class for some extra tuition with a sexy teacher.
The Model. Some models (like Megan Gale) do it for me, but generally I am turned of by the 'walking skeleton' image of most models.
The Musician would be along similar lines to the author. Anyone who can construct lyrics and music strikes a chord with me (pardon the pun). Some female muso's are just downright HOT.
The Politician. Pass. Although Hillary Clinton does catch my eye and I don't know why.
The Scientist. I am tempted to say pass, but the thought of a sexy scientist, taking of her glasses, shaking out her hair, and unbuttoning her lab coat has the potential to make me say, 'OK'.
To sum up, teachers and nurses tied for first place. Authors and Muso's a close second, and all the rest fall away after that, though the scientist and the model have potential for development.

Bonus (as in optional): Looking back, what's the one thing you've done which was supposed to be erotic, but didn't quite work out?
I remember trying whipped cream with a girlfriend and she decided to add M & M's to the equation. They made an awful mess of the sheets in the room we had rented and did nothing to heighten the sexiness of the occasion. It took ages to clean up afterwards and we vowed to just stick to whipped cream alone in future.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I suppose that's why M&M's never ran with that "Melts in your coolwhip" ad campaign :p

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

I never thought of the effect of whipped cream on M&M's... But then I generally resist the idea of chewing while having sex ;)

Happy TMI!

Renee said...

I'm hung up on the Hillary Clinton comment. Seriously? *giggle*

Glad that you're back and can't wait for some more stories.

Renee

Polt said...

Heheh, yeah, sex and food does NOT always go together. :)

HUGS...

Bunny said...

No M&Ms for Adam. Got it.

Activist doesn't work for me because as "selfless" as most try to portray themselves, they are usually very ego-centric and kind of asshats.

I'd invite you up to experience some of our snow, but it just melted! 60 degrees (F) in January - unheard of in Michigan, U.S.!!

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

Activists wouldn't do it for me based on most of the ones I have met tend to be rather pompous and self-righteous. Not hot.

I did love your #5 answer though. good stuff. Happy TMI!

MsBehavn said...

Happy New Year, Adam!

I can't wait to read all about your holiday festivities!

xo

Lavender Fields said...

If your looking for interesting candy to use during sex.If they sell popping candy there try sprinkling during oral sex the sensation is amazing.

Zoely said...

ouch dude i can't see the yellow font! but thanks for swinging by to see me!
;-)

Adam Apple said...

SlipOfAGirl- that would not be one of their more succesful campaigns lol.

Gracie- Yes, chewing & sex are not a good combination.

Renee- I am serious about Hillary, but I don't know why. What will I do if she becomes President?!!

Polt- Agreed. Only certain foods are sexy.

Bunny & Amorous Rocker- I think we all agree on the activists. Does anyone find them Hot?? Bunny, I would love some of your snow. It is just nudging 100(F) here at the moment.

MsBehavn- Happy New Year to you. The holiday story has just started. Hope you like it.

anna louise- thanks for the tip. Popping candy is available here and it sounds like fun.

Zoely- Sorry about the yellow font, but it should be okay against the red background.