Tuesday, November 4, 2008

7 Things About Me (or How Shibari Took My Virginity)

TMI post is below this one.

My virginity has been broken. It has never happened before, but last Thursday on my HNT post Shibari tagged me. My first tag in a little over 12 months of blogging. Thank you Shibari, I will try and do your tag justice.

7 Things About Me.

1. My star sign is Sagittarius, although I really don't believe in Astrology or star signs.

2. As a child, I always wanted to be a pilot, right through til late in high school when my maths ability (or lack of it) meant that I wasn't going to make the grade.

3. I am not religious and don't believe in God (any god), heaven or hell. This is in complete contrast to when I was a child and had a strong faith.

4. I love to travel, but find that I am a much more nervous flier than I ever was when I was younger.

5. I am the oldest living member of my family. Both my parents, and all my grandparents are deceased so I am top of the family tree. (not always a pleasant thought).

6. I have a fear of ladders. I hate ascending or descending ladders and my legs shake almost uncontrollably. It is not the height that bothers me as I can quite easily climb up or down using something other than a ladder. I'm not sure why this is because I can't recall having had an accident or incident involving a ladder. Does anyone know the name for a fear of ladders?

7. I always try to please people, often to my own detriment. I'm not sure why this is but it may have something to do with low self esteem. Other people's acceptance of me matters a great deal to me even if that person means nothing to me. Seeking that acceptance often results in disappointment and feelings of rejection. It also makes it extremely hard to refuse requests even if they are unreasonable.

I'm not sure if I am supposed to tag anyone, and if so how many, so I will leave it up to you to decide if you want to have a go at this. If you do, please let me know so I can pop by and check out your answers.

3 comments:

Ashly Star said...

#6, me too. I'm not afraid of heights at all either but I hate having to use a ladder for anything. I get nervous as hell ascending and descending the damn things. I never had any mishap or accident with one at all but they still make me nervous and I'd much rather not have to do anything that requires me to use a ladder, lol.

Shibari said...

o.O you did really good for your ... first time... and I am sooo glad to steal your virginity! a first for me as well!
and such good answers... thank you thank you thank you for playing
kisses and kisses
Shi

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Very interesting answers. I did this a bit ago, but I like the meme.