Thursday, November 6, 2008

HNT #25 - Welcome To The 60's

Hey mama, welcome to the 60's
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh mama, welcome to the 60's
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Go mama, go, go, go!
- Shaiman and Wittman
from the Hairspray soundtrack


I know that this week wasn't an 'official' theme for HNT, and Os made it clear that BTE was not interested in seeing male boobies, but in the interests of community spirit (and because I couldn't think of another idea for this week) I have gone with the 'Boobies for BTE's birthday' theme. Like 'em or leave 'em, there they are and I hope that BTE had a wonderful birthday and that he gets to see a lot of boobies that are better looking than mine.

And don't forget to visit Os, the master of all things HNT.

7 comments:

Mariposa said...

How smart!

Love it...

HHNT!

Ashly Star said...

Great community spirit there, lol. I like the picture though. Very clever. :) Happy HNT!

Dana said...

You have so much fun with HNT! Seems I am always smiling when I visit!

Jennybean said...

how creative are you?!?

great job!

Lapis Ruber said...

That's certainly not a 60 year-old chest :-) Happy HNT.

JW said...

Just tell me that they're not pinned on ...

Happy HNT, sir! :)

Vixen said...

Well way to be a team player! :P LOL