Wednesday, November 19, 2008

TMI Tuesday #47


1. When did you last use your cellular telephone as a flashlight?
I can't say that I have ever used my mobile phone as a flashlight. I actually don't use my mobile phone for anything much at all, including making calls. I find it more of an inconvenience most of the time.

2. On a scale from 1-10, how comfy are you being naked?
About an 8. I am quite comfortable being naked and nudity, either my own or someone else's, doesn't offend me. The only time I might find it uncomfortable to be naked would be if it was a public place and I was the only one out of many people who had shed their clothes. I think that would cause me some embarrassment.

3. What is the longest you've ever been celibate after having lost your virginity?
Hard to remember exactly but it would be quite a while. In my late teens and early twenties there would have been long periods between girlfriends when I wouldn't be getting any action.

4. Have you ever had sex in a car? If yes, since you were a teenager?
Yes. As recently as last year I used to meet a lady at lunchtime near a park and we would have sex in her car or mine. It was a lot of fun, although on warm days it could get quite uncomfortable and sweaty in the back seat of a car.

5. When did you last use food or drink as medication?
Not for a very long time. Many years ago I used alcohol on occasion to help forget bad events, or at least numb the pain, and as a 'nightcap' to help me sleep. Those days are long since passed and these days I very rarely drink at all. I can't say I have ever used food as a medication.

Bonus: Name three words that:
a) get you excited - Wanna have sex? (when some asks me)
b) make you squirm - Can Hubby watch? (I've never been asked this but I wouldn't be comfortable with it)
c) make you laugh - Achmed dead terrorist. (I recently watched a comedy routine by Jeff Dunham featuring Achmed the dead terrorist, and just the thought of it makes me laugh)

No comments: