Tuesday, June 10, 2008

TMI Tuesday #30

TMI Tuesday has some great questions this week and I really enjoyed answering them. If you would like to join the fun, or read some of the other responses then click HERE.

1. If you're in love with your partner, does it make the sex better?
Not necessarily so. I have had some average sex with the one I love, and I have had some great sex with people that I have just met. I think it all depends on time, place , and circumstance. I do, however, think there is a difference between making love and fucking. You can only make love to some one that you are in love with, but you can fuck anyone, even someone you love. Does that make sense??

2. What is the most expensive sex toy you've ever purchased?
Does a ribbed condom count as a sex toy? I guess not. Then the answer to this one would be that I have never purchased a sex toy. I have often thought about it but there doesn't seem to be much point as Mrs A. would flatly refuse to have anything to do with it, and if I bought it to use with a lover, where would I keep it so it wouldn't be discovered. I have seen so many things that I would like to try, but it hasn't come to pass, at least not yet.

3. If you knew ahead of time you would not have an orgasm, would you still have sex?
Absolutely! There is so much more to sex than just having an orgasm. There is all the foreplay, the touching and kissing, exploring and pleasuring each other. I wouldn't miss that for the world. In fact, sometimes I wish there was no orgasm just so the enjoyment could continue. I would love to be multi-orgasmic so I could go again and again.

4. What celebrity would you most like to have sex with if given the chance?
Just one? Oh boy, what a choice to have to make. It would be hard to narrow it down to just one but a list of likely contenders would include; Natalie Imbruglia, Natalie Bassingthwaithe, Sophia Myles, Eva Birthistle, Tara Moss, Megan Gale, Shirley Manson, Melissa Etheridge (even though she is gay)... Actually, this list could be endless.

5. Have you ever had sex while an audience watched?
Not to the best of my knowledge. Sex with Mrs A. occurs in a darkened room so there wouldn't be much to see even if there was an audience, and when I am with another woman the idea is usually to avoid other people seeing us so that no-one finds out what we are up to.

Bonus (as in optional): Describe the best sexual encounter you've ever had.
That is the whole point of this blog, to describe the best sexual encounters I have had. While I might not have written much of late, there are still some adventures to come, and if you want to refresh your memory then just search back over some older posts and check out Holly, Sadie, Marge and Eve.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

A darkened room eh. Well, whatever works I guess. ;)

I forgot about the kissing. I should go change my answer to number 3. I love good kisses!

Pepper said...

Get thee to a sexshop and get yourself some toys! No time like the present!

Happy TMI!

Madame X said...

Great answers this week. Agree with you on #3!

Ashly Star said...

Mm Shirley Manson. Great answers this week! Happy TMI!

The Covert Lover said...

Loved all your answer this week!
And as for #2 - do you have a locker at work? ;)

Happy TMI!

Adam Apple said...

fairyflutters- Always in a darkened room. And don't forget the kissing. That can be the best bit.

Paul B- there is no point as Mrs A would lose it completely if I approached her with a sex toy. Even talking about it brings stern rebuking.

Madame X- it is definitely about the journey and not the destination.

AR- Shirley Manson is hot. Isn't she??

CL- There is no locker at work and I couldn't risk it in my desk drawer.