Thursday, October 16, 2008

HNT #22 - Waiting For A Girl Like You.

I've been waiting for a girl like you
To come into my life
I've been waiting for a girl like you
A love that will survive
I've been waiting for someone new
To make me feel alive
Yeah, waiting for a girl like you
To come into my life
M. Jones, L. Gramm (Foreigner)

(don't forget to click)

For more HNT fun, please pay Os a visit.

Yesterday was my 100th post. I had planned to do something like '100 things about me', or something similar for this milestone post but it appears to have slipped by unnoticed by everyone, including me. My 1st blogiversary also came and went while I was trekking in the Andes. Not to worry, perhaps I will still do the '100 things' post in the near future. Now all I need to do is think of 98 other things to go with the 2 things I have thought of so far. Perhaps 100 things is not such a good idea after all. Let's wait and see...

7 comments:

- said...

I *luv* that song! :) And very sexy & strong "waiting" pic here.

Happy (yesterday) 100th post to you! And 1st blogiversary too!

HHNT to you :)

Anonymous said...

Love the song, Love the pic, love the whole *story*
Fantastic job!

Dana said...

CONGRATULATIONS on your 100th post and you blogiversary - both are wonderful milestones.

I do hope the one you are waiting brings you what you are looking for!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were back! Hooray!! :) Love the click-through!
HHNT!

Riff Dog said...

The beginning of the end for Foreigner. But I do like the song.

That picture looks like it's in a public place! Daring, my boy!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

How about, um, I come wait on the bench by you? :D

Betty Rocket said...

Happy HNT!!