Tuesday, October 28, 2008

TMI Tuesday #44


1. Who and when was your first crush?

The first crush that I can remember was when I was at primary school in year 6. Her name was Kathryn and she was in my class. She also lived in the same street as me, only at the other end. I thought she was the nicest, and prettiest girl that I had ever met. Unfortunately, I was very shy so I don't think I ever spoke to her, I just admired her from afar. Toward the end of that year we moved house and I went to another school, so I never saw her again.

2. Who and when was your first date?
I would have been about 15 when I went on my first proper date. By 'proper date' I mean it was just somewhere that the two of us went to and I had asked her to come with me, as opposed to just meeting someone at a friends place or at a local hangout. We went to the movies in town and my Mum dropped us off and picked us up again afterwards. I don't remember what film we saw, but I do remember holding hands and kissing a lot in the darkened cinema. Her name was Trish and we went on a few dates together.

3. Who and when was your first kiss?
My first kiss from a girl that wasn't related to me happened when I was 15 on the train coming home from school one day. She kissed me and I remember it really made me tingle all over. I don't remember her name, but I was keen on her for quite a while after. It turns out that she had only kissed me as a dare, and she didn't really like me at all. Any guesses what that did for a teenager's self confidence?

4. Who and when was your first partner while "fooling around" in car?
First partner in a car was Yvonne. She was my girlfriend at the time and we used to go to the drive-ins every weekend regardless of what was playing. We had some great times behind those fogged up windows in the back seat of my car.

5. Who and when was your first partner while "fooling around" in a house?
Beth was the girl I first fooled around in a house with. We were both at college and had time during the day when we didn't have any classes so we would go back to her house or mine for an hour or so because either place was empty while our parents were out working.

6. Who and when was your first love?
The first girl I think I really loved was Alison. We 'went out' for quite a while and it took me a long time to get over her when we finally broke up. I was 18 at the time.

Bonus: Who's blog did you first comment on?
I think the first blog I left a comment on was We're Only Animals. It is no longer active and hasn't been for almost a year now.

3 comments:

Dana said...

Ouch on Train Girl - the least she could have dome was kept her secret!

Anonymous said...

#3, I know exactly what that does for a teenager's self confidence. I had a boy go on a date with me just on a dare. They thought it would be funny for that loser to make it seem like he was interested in me and then ditch out on me mid-way through the date. Ridiculous. I ran into him a few years later, we recognized each other and he apologized and wanted to take me out again. I blew him off.

I am impressed with how many people so far can remember the first blog they commented on.

Love your answers! Happy tmi.

Anonymous said...

Happy TMI!