Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TMI Tuesday #43


1. Have you ever felt guilty or ashamed after a sexual experience?
The only time I can recall having some guilty feelings after a sexual experience was after my first infidelity with Eve. That was the first time that I had been with a woman other than my wife in all our years of marriage. I didn't get a major attack of the guilts but I did feel some guilt for a little while after. Obviously it wasn't enough to prevent me from going forth and repeating the experience with other women.

2. Did you ever own a fake ID?
I have never had fake ID and never needed one. It wasn't until I turned 18 (legal drinking age where I come from) that I started getting asked for some proof of age in licensed establishments, even though I had occasioned them since turning 15. I used to hang out with some older boys and I think that that was enough to get me into such venues. I never flaunted the fact and used to keep to the dark back corners to avoid scrutiny. Truth be told, I was only there to watch the bands and a drink was only a side element to that.

3. How often do you tell white lies? Is it with or without thinking?
I tell white lies all the time to Mrs A. to keep her from knowing what I am up to. They would be white lies that I tell, knowing that I am telling them. Apart from that, and my infidelities, I am basically a very honest person and other people get the straight up truth.

4. On a scale of 1-10, how well do you receive constructive criticism?
I don't tend to handle criticism of any kind particularly well. I may fair a little better with constructive criticism, but generally I take it all personally even though I know I shouldn't and that that is not how it was intended.

5. Have you ever shaved your pubic hair?
Yes. In recent years (probably the last 5 or so) I have taken to shaving the hair from my balls and from around my cock. I like to think that if a lady wants to pleasure me in that area then she doesn't want to have hair interfering with the process. On the flip side, I don't really care whether my partner is shaved or not, although shaved is visually more appealing and provides less obstruction.

Bonus: What percentage of women do you think are capable of handling being in a "friends with benefits" relationship? How about men?
I wouldn't have a clue as to what the percentages might be, but I do know from personal experience that it is difficult to keep emotion out of a purely physical relationship. While the concept of a "friends with benefits", "no strings attached" type of relationship might seem like the ideal situation, I think in reality there would be few individuals who would be able to keep it as just that. Perhaps I am wrong though and maybe other people think differently. It will be interesting to see how other people answer this question.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy TMI!

Anonymous said...

From my own experiences - shaved is much more sensitive as well! Happy Tuesday!

Dana said...

I'd like to think that I am mature (that does come with age, right?) and I know that it is very difficult for me to separate emotions from intimacy. A one night stand? Not an issue - and ongoing attempt at FWB? Not a chance ...

Bunny said...

You are SO right about #5 and hair interfering with the process.

Happy TMI!

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

I'm exactly in the same camp with the infidelity lies. Honestly, aside from infidelity, I'm as truthful as they come!