Thursday, March 5, 2009

HNT #38 - Cover of the Rolling Stone.

We take all kind of pills to give us all kind of thrills but the thrill we've never known
Is the thrill that'll getcha, when you get your picture, on the cover of the Rolling Stone.
Rolling Stone wanna see my picture on the cover-
Stone- wanna buy 5 copies for my mother-
Stone- wanna see my smilin' face
on the cover of the Rolling Stone.
- S. Silverstein (Dr Hook)


Well, I can't see my smiling face on the cover of Rolling Stone either, but this is probably as close as I am ever going to get.
Go see Os to see who else is starring in their own HNT this week.

4 comments:

Dana said...

*big grin* This is extremely fun!

SD said...

You should move the guitar a bit your right... ;)

Ashly Star said...

That is so cool!

Happy HNT!

Moosekahl said...

Did I miss a musical instrument theme this week? ;)

Looks good...Happy HNT!