Tuesday, March 3, 2009

TMI Tuesday #59



1. Is there a sexual act/position/practice that you were sure in advance you would hate (or never try) and then discovered to your surprise you loved?
I can't think of anything, but then I am not the most sexually experienced person around. There is lots that I haven't tried.

2. Is there a sexual act/position/practice that proved a lot less interesting in practice than you thought it would be beforehand?
I have enjoyed pretty much all the sexual acts and positions that I have tried. Nothing seemed to be a disappointment that I can remember.

3. How do you let your significant other know you're in the mood? How do you let a new person in your life know?
Mrs A. knows that I am always in the mood so she doesn't have to worry about picking up the subtle hints.

4. How does your significant other let you know he/she is in the mood?
Mrs A. is rarely in the mood, but she will say so if she is.

5. Is there one that got away - a sexual opportunity you didn't realise was one at the time, or weren't ready for and regret missing ever since?
I can't recall a missed opportunity and I usually try to make the best of what ever comes my way.

No comments: