Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Wednesday Weirdness #38.



1. What makes a person sexy to you?
Any number of things. Dark hair, olive skin, dark smouldering eyes, tattoos, certain piercings, and accents when they speak. These are just some of the things I find that make a woman sexy to me. There are many others, and often they are contradictory to those features I have just mentioned. For example, I also find red heads with fair skin to be very sexy as well. Hell, there are lots of things I find sexy about women.

2. When having the 'number of sex partners' talk with a potential significant other, would you be turned off if they had slept with more than a certain number of people? If yes, what is that number?
No, I don't think I would be turned off if they had had more than 'X' number of partners. I don't have a number in mind, and in fact I might even be a little turned on by someone who is more 'experienced', as I am sure they would know their way around a partner's body.

3. Once and for all, pocketbook sized dogs and the people who carry them in pocketbooks. Cute or crazy?
Crazy. If you are going to have a dog then at least get a decent sized dog. Dogs that are smaller than cats, I just don't get what that is all about.

4. Do you give up anything for Lent? If so, what?
Nope. I'm not that religious so my life just rolls on as it always does.

5. If you live with someone, what is the one thing you will never let them see you do?
Using the bathroom for a #2. I don't think anyone needs to be there for that, and if I could find a way to do it with out my being there, then I might seriously consider that option.

No comments: