Thursday, May 15, 2008

HNT #6 - The 3 foot HNT.

Well, it's Thursday again and that can mean only one thing, HNT time!! I am only new at this whole HNT thing but it has been going on for 3 years now and this is the third anniversary. To celebrate this event we were asked to post a picture featuring 'three' in it somehow. Well I racked my brain and tried to come up with some way to get 3 into a picture of myself. Apart from fingers and toes, there isn't anything else that I have 3 of that I could easily photograph. I thought of drawing a large '3' on my body somewhere, but then worried that it might not come off very easily and I would be left to explain it to Mrs A., who just wouldn't get it. Finally I came up with the idea of a picture of half of me. I stand just over 6 feet tall, so half of that would give you 3 feet, a nice fit for the three theme. Unfortunately it didn't work quite as I had planned as I had wanted the tape measure that I am holding to be visible so you could see the 3 foot mark. It wasn't to be so you will just have to take my word for it that this picture shows my lower half exactly, all 3 feet of it.

If you want to know what HNT is all about then go check out Os. This week his blog has a history of HNT and some of the finer moments. It is great for the new guys like myself to get an appreciation of those who have gone before us, and those who are still carrying on the tradition. I would be honoured to be even half as good as some of them, and I am humbled to be in their company.


HAPPY 3rd ANNIVERSARY HNT.

18 comments:

Dee said...

*chuckle* Now that is a clever idea! Nicely done.

HHNTx3, xx Dee

Anonymous said...

*giggle*

Very creative! HHNT!

- said...

Very resourceful &creative U are! (giggle*giggle) I like how u think. ; ) Happy smiling HNT 2 U!

Sexy Duet said...

Great idea! Pity it wasnt the fourth anniversary and the picture was a metre higher hehehe

Happy HNT!

Ms SD

Dana said...

What a fun and creative HNT!

JW said...

A wonderful idea!

I'd been thinking of a variation on your theme ("three inches") but decided it was a little crass ;^)

Evening said...

Very, very clever.
HHNT.

TK Kerouac said...

Hot Legs!


TK Kerouac's HNT

White Light said...

so I was staring more at your amazing legs, than the tape measure..... that's a lot of leg though :-) very creative I must say...

happy HNT!

Vixen said...

Clever I agree!

happyHNT!

Greg and Sheryl said...

Will we get four feet next year? Happy HNT anniversary!

Ashly Star said...

Not so sound like a damn broken record buuuut... this was so clever. Lol. I like it. ;) Happy HNT!

Polt said...

Very inventive. Nice lean legs too.

HUGS...

Ms. Inconspicuous said...

Well aren't you just a clever Johnny there (of course, everyone else has said this, but it's true).

And you do have VERY nice legs :)

Happy HNT!

Anonymous said...

I'm new at all of this, but I'm guessing your legs are 3 feet long?

I forgot all about the theme on mine. Oops!

Adam Apple said...

Thanks one and all for your supportive comments. I had no idea it would be considered so creative. Now I just have to work on the quality of my pictures (they tend to look a bit grainy).
Who knows what may happen for the fourth anniversary. Perhaps you will get to see the next foot revealed...

Renee said...

Nice legs! *wolf whistle* ;)

HHNT!!

Adam Apple said...

Thanks Renee. I don't mind being whistled at.