Tuesday, May 27, 2008

TMI Tuesday #28

TMI Tuesday has rolled around again and here are this week's questions. Click HERE if you want to join the fun or meet the other players.

1. What lines have you used to let someone down gently.
I have to admit that I am hopeless at "let downs". Usually if I am not interested then I will stop returning calls or emails. Failing that, I would just go for the old Seinfeld standby, "It's not you, it's me". How can anyone argue with that?

2. If I gave you $10K to waste, what would you buy.
I love to travel so I guess I would just book tickets to all the destinations that I have wanted to visited but never been able to. Of course, I would have to stop in and pay a visit to my favourite blogger :)

3. If I gave you $10K, but you had to spend it all on someone else, what would you buy.
I don't think I would buy anything, but I would invest it for my kids. When they get older they are going to need it to buy a house the way prices are going here. Alternately, if you twisted my arm and made me buy something for somebody else then I could always buy a ticket for my favourite blogger to come visit me.

4. If your partner brought a double dildo to bed, you'd be ____________?
Ecstatic!! But also very worried about Mrs A.'s mental health. She does not approve of sex toys (marital aids) of any kind, so to bring a double dildo to bed would be completely out of character and could signal a mental breakdown. Naturally, I would humour her with the dildo before calling the medicos.

5. What sounds do you make during sex.
Not too many. Sex at home is normally a quiet and solemn event that takes place in a pitch black room. (we can't have the kids hearing what Mummy & Daddy are up to). When I am with someone other than Mrs A. I have been known to be a bit vocal, but old habits die hard. It also depends on my partner, too. If they are fairly vocal then I like to join in.

Bonus (as in optional): Tell your worst break up story.
I don't really have a bad break up story. I did have a girlfriend back before I got married and we used to argue all the time, but the sex was really good. We weren't together long, however after we broke up, we still used to see each other for sex. This went on for quite a while and it took ages before either one of us was truly able to get by without the other. Does that count as a bad break up? I wish I knew where she was now as I would like to catch up with her and 'reminisce' about old times.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What does your wife have against toys? Maybe she and my husband ought to meet. LOL!

Anonymous said...

#4 LOL, no need to waste the moment.

Happy TMI !

Pepper said...

Quiet sex with no toys? That's a shame, no?

Nevertheless, happy TMI!

Adam Apple said...

fairyflutters- They should get together. And then, while they are getting to know each other, we can have some fun with the dildo.

Monique- the moment definitely wouldn't be wasted.

Paul B- it is a crying shame, and it doesn't happen very often either. Hence the subject matter for this blog.

Sexy Duet said...

In regards to #3, I have a feeling that buying a ticket for your favourite blogger to come visit you, would actually qualify as you buying something for yourself ;)

Ms SD

Anonymous said...

Good Job :)

Adam Apple said...

Ms SD- I consider it a win/win situation. Is that a bad thing?

Thanks Martin.